December 31, 2007

Happy New Year !

My intention is to be back with normal posting soon (in a day or two).

First, I would wish to thank you for all your comments to my proceeding (Christmas) post and for all your kind wishes!

I don't know if there will be any fireworks around the Tour Eiffel tonight – they have been prohibited for a few years – but I plan to be there, so if… I will try to take a few shots.

In the meantime, I will use these fake fireworks to illustrate my sincere wishes to all of you for a Happy New Year!!

11 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hey Peter,
You are back again??? I missed you I really do! I hope you will have a great 'changing of the year" and look for some more wishes on my blog and what will I do??? What are you going to do? FIREWORKS!? COUNTDOWN with me tonight!
We are united in Blogs.

A creative new year (c) JoAnn

Olivier said...

Merci pour tes voeux. Mister Amedée et moi, nous te souhaitons tous nos vœux pour cette nouvelle année 2008. Alors champagne pour tous le monde.......

Ash said...

Happy new year Peter. Have a wonderful 2008!!!

SusuPetal said...

Thank you, Peter, for this year and the wonderful guidance in Paris you have given us!
I wish you a happy and inspirational new year!

hpy said...

A happy new year Peter! With or without fireworks. I'll have a glass of champagne thinking of you tonight. (At least I hope that I will be served champagne where I go, but we're invited by somebody who drinks only Coca Cola!)

alice said...

Bonne et heureuse année, cher Peter!

di.di said...

Best wishes for 2008...I hope this year will have as many exciting stuff as did 2007!


p/s: nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

I wish all the best to you, Peter, in 2008!

Noushy Syah said...

All the best to you and family in this new year..

krystyna said...

This picture is amazing!

Cergie said...

Les akènes de chardons d'Hpy ont rèussi à envahir ta carte de voeux dis donc !

Une heureuse année aussi pour toi, avec plein de réunions de blagueurs et surtout de blogueuses
;o)